Are you giving up your power?

By Kim Saeed | Narcissism

Jan 15

Join thousands of others who are getting weekly updates, healing tips, and empowered living advice - and receive instant access to:

alm383 March 1, 2014

يا حبيبي كل شيئ بقضاء ما بايدينا خلقنا تعساء وبشر الصابرين

Kim Saeed March 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind comment…I agree. Though I also believe that He is helping us to overcome these people collectively all over the world…He is giving us the power to unite and share education so we can eventually put a stop to these people and the destruction they cause in Church, home, family, and to individuals.

Thanks again 🙂

StrongerSoulSurvivor January 17, 2014

Yup, your recent post on the subject really underlined that – it struck a chord for me. I hope more people read it, and get to that vital realisation.

Even when I left, I don’t think I fully appreciated that I was the one in control. I got out because I had no other choice. It was only later that I saw that I was exercising the power I had all along 🙂

AJ October 17, 2016

YESSSSSSS.. exactly! Couldn’t have said that any better, myself. (only took me 22 yrs to figure that out AND 4 more to actually execute it! Hopefully, you found that power within yourself a helluva LOT quicker than the 26 yrs I completely wasted! I mean, as good as he was at spinning pretty much ANYthing.. most of those first 22 yrs, were spent, unfortunately, thinking I must be going absoluckingflutely nuts) The last 4, more planning, etc.. being worried about our son, etc. going forward..) ~ So.. AMEN, well said! 🙂

StrongerSoulSurvivor January 16, 2014

Love the quote, love the Pre Raph image! It took me a long time to realise that only I had the power to change my situation. I spent too much energy trying to change HIM, when the most powerful tool – leaving – was always in my hands.

Kim Saeed January 17, 2014

Thanks!

Those could be my own words…verbatim. Oh well, at least we’re out now. And I am a better person because of what happened. Seems you are, too 🙂

charismaegeorge January 16, 2014

Reblogged this on gedicreativeminds.