Are You Ready to Experience a Shift?

By Kim Saeed | Heal Your Heart & Mind

May 14

To my followers…

I watched this movie approximately two years ago. In many ways, it was a catalyst for my own life transformation.

We all have the tools we need to build a beautiful life….and if we change the way we see things and make an effort to rise above ourselves …our whole lives can change in a matter of moments.

You may be experiencing pain, fear, and uncertainty in your lives, especially if you are involved with a disordered personality type. However, once you start to change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. We must experience a dark night of the soul in order to grow spiritually, and as a person. Once you begin your own transformation, you will understand that even your greatest adversary came to teach you lessons about yourself. Lessons you needed to learn in order to fix what’s broken due to the beliefs you were indoctrinated into your whole life.

I am now nurturing the flowers of my own life garden and it is such a great privilege to share this movie. We are all magnificent creations of God and we were all born in this earth for a special purpose.

I dedicate this movie to you. I hope you can see the life ahead of you and become inspired. God bless you…

Steve Lakey May 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing this inspirational film, Kim. Wayne Dyer has such a calming presence – together with a simple but profound message. I will be watching this again, soon! 🙂

Kim Saeed May 17, 2014

Hi Steve! It’s a pleasure to see you here 🙂

I agree with your sentiments regarding Wayne Dyer. He has definitely made a big impact on my life. As for the movie, I try to watch it as often as I can…it’s very inspiring…

Iana Roy May 15, 2014

Very interesting movie. I didn’t know it. Thank you Kim!

Kim Saeed May 18, 2014

You’re very welcome, Iana! Thank you for stopping by and also for commenting 🙂

Proud Mother May 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing this, Kim. I watched it yesterday and it was a BEAUTIFUL movie.Again, it reminds me to let go. Let go.. one I still have a problem with. But I’m working on that.
Forgivness is also something everybody tells me to do in order to let go.
Thank you again Kim. God bless you

I’m currently reading Dyer’s book: Wishes Fulfilled. I’m in the last chapter. The book is incredible.

Kim Saeed May 14, 2014

I absolutely adore Wayne Dyer. His teachings have been life-changing for me. I also like Louis Hay, Eckharte Tolle, and Deepak Chopra.

All of them have helped me make monumental strides in the past couple of years…Louise Haye is especially good for helping one get their self-esteem back…

aveline07 May 14, 2014

On my list…reminds me my garden needs work 🙂

Kim Saeed May 14, 2014

🙂 It’s rather long, but once you watch it, you’ll feel changed.

Hunt FOR Truth May 14, 2014

The Shift is a lovely film… I have used it in courses sometime… being 2 hours, I can’t usually do that… glad you found it.
Blessings
~ Eric

Kim Saeed May 14, 2014

Thank you for commenting, Eric. Yes, it’s such a lovely film, and has helped me greatly, as I’m sure it has others. I wish everyone could/would watch it at least once.

~ Kim

25% Off - The Essential No Contact Bootcamp.  Today Only!
Coupon Code:  25OFF