396 Hz Solfeggio Binaural – Release Guilt and Fear

By Kim Saeed | Energy Healing

Jul 08

396 Hz is widely known for its ability to help in the releasing of emotional patterns; Liberating Guilt and Fear

When combined with the low alpha binaural beats, you will find additional benefits such as stress reduction, lucid mental state, body imbalance awareness, strengthening of the immune system, creativity, bridging of the conscious and unconscious mind.

When combined with the mid theta binaural beats, the 396 Hz solfeggio gives the additional benefits of inner guidance, inner vision, heightened intuition, the ability to tap into the subconscious mind, body healing, improved problem solving, learning ability, concentration and focus. Some have called theta meditations the “gateway to eternal bliss”.

**Best listened to at volume level 80 or below.

Join thousands of others who are joining the '7-Day Healing Activation' mini-course and get instant access to:

Here’s a link to my script treatment for The First Supper of Christ. It’s in five parts. Tarantino was in mind when I wrote it. when you’ve time, if you like, check it out. % posts, so it ain’t short, but I like it. If you’ve the inclination here’s the link to part one: http://variouspontifications.com/2014/01/04/youve-heard-about-the-last-but-have-you-heard-about-the-first-supper-of-jesus-and-the-apostles/

Terri July 8, 2014

Love this, unbelievable how wonderful and peaceful I felt.Thank you! Also, I just wanted to say I think your work is very well done, and I admire your strength and insight on this subject at so many levels! I signed up for a email conversation with you via paypal. Was just wondering how I am able to access that! 🙂
Best,Terri

Kim Saeed July 9, 2014

Hi Terri! Thank you for registering for an email consultation. Just get all of your relevant information and questions together in an email and send them to me at: letmereach at yahoo dot com. I’ll send a response in 48-72 hours 🙂

I find the only way I can put my angry and such to good use is to make people laugh.

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

…and make some excellent points at the same time. You’re definitely a satire genius.

Nice. Thanks for posting this.

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

🙂 Sure thing. Thanks for stopping by.

I will more often. I like what you’re doing here.

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

Thanks!

I’ve been camping out on your site for a bit. You. Are. Hilarious.

Thank you. That is the type of comment that makes my day. 😀

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

🙂

Thanks again. I’m flattered. I identify SO much with your issues and the points you make here on your blog. I was abused as a child and throughout my teens and young adult life by my twisted and fucked up parents and step-father. So I identify with all you say. It is good to know others are out here and that what I do and how I do it has the effect I intend it to. I’m even funnier in person, and I sing, well too. Amazing I was able to develop these skills. They were a defense against the torture. Locked in my own mind, I was a playwright, all the actors, and the audience at the same time. Now I share the voices in my head that kept me alive with others pointing out the stupidity and cruelty that exists in this world and how the narcissistic powerful hurt those they can whenever they can for their sick pleasure and to justify their disease to themselves as normal.

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing that. I can only hope that people who abuse children end up in Dante’s 7th circle of Hell.

On a lighter note, it shows your strength and character that you’ve accomplished what you have in your adult life. Seriously, I could see your stuff on The Colbert Report or The Daily Show with John Stewart…Have you ever thought about marketing your site? None of my business, just sayin’ it’s THAT good 🙂

Yeah, Narcs suck. I’d love to play Lady Karma for a day…

I’d love to write for Bill Maher and work with guys like Jon Stewart. I have a man-crush on Quentin Tarantino and would love to work with him. Didn’t know I could market my site, but would. How exactly does one do that? I’m rather naive about such things.

Kim Saeed July 8, 2014

You could probably start out by posting some stuff on their social media (twitter, instagram, etc) and see if you can find out who their PR people are. It would take a lot of work and commitment, I’m sure, but you never know 🙂

In the meantime, you could totally market your site. You could start out by finding some Facebook groups that focus on religious and political satire (which may take some creativity). You just join those groups and then begin posting your content on there. You could even create a YouTube channel and a Pinterest account if you don’t already have them. There’s also a site called Fiverr.com that offers some marketing gigs at very affordable prices. Just make sure you hire the people that have good feedback…

(Yeah, Quentin is super cool!)

Thanks. Love always, Sheikh Pontificatius, the Unshaven.

catherine July 9, 2014

hi kim..thank you for the release of binaural guiding ..i was wondering will this be posted for time to come or must I do something else to keep on listening to it ?