Want to learn how to break your toxic love addiction, end the cycle of misery, feel better about yourself, and live joyfully after narcissistic abuse?
Good. Because that’s exactly what we help people with around here.
If you’re on this site, this probably sounds like your life:
You’ve just ended your toxic relationship.
…but now you don’t know what to do next.
You’re sick of living the same day over and over, like a nightmarish version of the movie “Groundhog Day”.
You know things could be different if you could just get over the gut-wrenching pain, but you don’t know where to start or how to take the first step.
If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place.
“Let Me Reach” was launched in 2013 to help survivors of narcissistic abuse to break the cycle of self-defeating beliefs and ‘reach’ for a better life. Having been at home on the web for more than 3 years, you can imagine we’ve built up many articles in an effort to help you to heal your mind, body, and spirit from the effects of long-term, chronic stress.
If you’ve recently ended a relationship with a narcissist or are wondering what to do next to rebuild your life, you’re going to need help. Here at Let Me Reach, you’ll discover things such as:
- Why you feel such a strong pull to go back
- Why you obsess over and long for the very person who mistreated you
- Why it’s critical that you pay attention to your feelings instead of trying to bury them under a busy schedule or over-caring for other people
- How to develop emotional resilience so you’ll have control over your feelings instead of your feelings controlling you.
- Information and guidance on how to handle your toxic partner in the event of an unplanned encounter
- Why you feel addicted and why it’s so hard to heal
- How to implement ‘Extreme Modified Contact’ in cases of shared custody
- Holistic and transformational healing information
…and much more.
The gist is this: you’ve got a healing journey ahead of you…and we’re here to help you start it like the rockstar you are.
Welcome to Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed! We’re honored to have you as part of our Thriver community.
We believe every member of this tribe has the potential to live their best life yet and that the journey of healing after narcissistic abuse truly is the destination.
Our mission is to meaningfully touch the life of every person affected by narcissistic abuse – in essence, to help people evolve and live mindful and empowered lives after breaking free from toxic relationships.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
Through this blog, you will find the clarity, courage, and commitment you need to thrive after narcissistic abuse. From practical tools to accomplish your dreams and goals, to strategies for personal growth and development, to an intentional path to a healed and joyful life, my goal is to empower you to do what matters most.
If it’s your first time here, we know all of the information can be overwhelming, so we’ve created this page, with some of our very best resources, to get you started.
STEP ONE: HI, I’M KIM AND HERE’S A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
- I’m an organic gardener. My next big plans are to develop a homestead, complete with chickens and bee hives (and maybe a goat or two)
- I have three sons – ages 7, 15, and 18
- I love to travel and three of my favorite trips were to Egypt, Hawaii and Nicaragua
Click on my ‘About Page’ to read my story and learn my philosophy of Transformation and Empowered Living.
STEP TWO: GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO HAPPINESS
Let Me Reach updates frequently, so we’ve adopted a number of ways to keep you up-to-date with healing tips and steps to rebuild your life.
First, get the Let Me Reach healing toolkit and start your healing journey right away:
Your Healing Toolkit
Join thousands of others who are getting weekly updates, healing tips, and empowered living advice - and receive instant access to:
The Beginner's Healing Toolkit! Start healing from Narcissistic Abuse now!
Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at the touch of a button.
HERE ARE SOME POSTS THAT PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU HAVE LOVED:
The Truth About Narcissists
- Things Narcissists Don’t Want You to Know
- Does the Narcissist Miss You After No Contact
- The Anatomy of Narcissism
How Narcissistic Abuse Affects Your Health
- The Little-Known Reasons Why You Need to Leave the Narcissist ASAP!
- Can Narcissistic Abuse Cause Cancer?
- 6 Strong Signs You Have Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome
Ways to Start Healing
- 6 Steps to Emotional Healing After Narcissistic Abuse
- 3 Quick Ways to Heal When You’re Short on Time
- Psychic Cord-Cutting as Part of the Healing Process
Healing with Essential Oils
- The Top 8 Essential Oils for Emotional Healing
- Using Essential Oils to Reduce Anxiety
- Aromatherapy and Meditation: Essential in Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse
HERE’S HOW I CAN HELP YOU FURTHER
While the content on my blog and social media is all free, I do offer a number of products and services to help you design your new life. Here’s what to do next:
- Get The Better Life Bundle
- Even better, sign up for The No Contact Bootcamp (includes The Better Life Bundle!)
- I can work with you one-to-one throughout your entire transformation process. Click here for private coaching options, as well as to register for clarity sessions.
Yes, you can heal your life and live joyfully after narcissistic abuse. All it takes is the intention and a mentor to guide you. If you’ll provide the first, I’ll provide the second. Let’s get started.
Find inspiring quotes, helpful posts and links to things you’ll love on the Let Me Reach Facebook Page. We have a community of over 16,000 amazing people there and we’d love you to be part of it.
Love visuals? The Let Me Reach Pinterest page is a great source of inspiration. You’ll find boards for things like Surviving Narcissistic Abuse, Healing with Essential Oils, Spiritual Awakening, a board for Empaths, and much more.