Does any of this sound familiar?
- You try to talk to them and offer understanding and compromise, but nothing you do ever seems to help your relationship?
- Every time you do think your relationship is on the mend, you get the rug pulled out from under you…again?
- You’ve been cheated on – possibly numerous times – yet feel a puzzling urge to stay in the relationship and prove your worth?
- You’ve been subjected to abandonment, silent treatments, and numerous breakups over the course of your relationship?
- Every time you think the relationship is over, your Ex makes promises to be better…promises that they break as soon as you’re back together?
- You’ve become so devastated by being shamed, ridiculed, and deceived that you can barely function day to day?
These are all the psychological tricks used by narcissists and emotional abusers. This is a part of their permanent personality and they will not change. They will continue to make it all your fault, even though you’ve bent over backwards trying to fix the obstacles they keep throwing at your feet.
The good news is that you don’t have to suffer in shame and isolation any longer. No more must you be invalidated by friends and family who may mean well, but simply don’t understand what you’re going through. Unless a person has been through this nightmare, they cannot relate or give you helpful advice.
And that’s why I created The Esssential No Contact Bootcamp…